Tuesday, January 23, 2018

when writing is prayer






It has been so long... remember me?

I am that writer who sometimes -- too often, actually -- makes time for all things, and forgets to make time for writing.

Like so many other things in life, important and essential things, I learned long ago that writing begets writing. If I want to write... if I need to write, the best thing I can do is sit down and start writing.

In my journal; on this blog; by hand on a pad of paper; or on a blank document on my MacBook. Even writing a letter or a card. The more I write, the more my heart, my spirit, my mind wake up.

Maybe I'll even be back here tomorrow.

Please don't pass out if you see me again in your inbox...

+   +   +

"Why do I have chronic soul amnesia and forget..."













No comments:

Post a Comment