Tuesday, December 24, 2013

¡feliz Navidad!

my singing Nativity, one of my favorites!
and the singing angels on the piano next to the Holy Family

"Y la Palabra se hizo carne, 
y puso su Morada entre nosotros"

~Gospel of John, Chapter 1


This will be my last post for a while. I already have my holy trinity of grandkids at our house, and that's where my energy will go for now! 

Please hold my oldest daughter in your prayers as she and her husband prepare the "manger" to welcome their first child, due December 30... a Christmas bundle of love. Nothing can be more appropriate.

May your Christmas celebration fill your heart with hope, joy, peace--and renew your sense of wonder! God is here, with us, right where we are--as we are. Let us rejoice and be glad!


Nativity from Chile
Nativity from Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment