Thursday, November 15, 2012

Turning 50

This is my 50th blog post!

And since I'm still a baby-blogger learning to walk, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you:

what do you like to read about?
                        what do you like about DAY BY DAY -- aka. what am I doing right?
                                              what would you like to see more blog posts about?
                                                                          what do you want to tell me??


please post your comments below... and thanks for joining me on this daily pilgrimage! 


A pilgrim, according to the dictionary, is a person on a journey, a traveler, a wanderer, a sojourner. A pilgrim is also one who journeys (usually a long distance) to some sacred place, as an act of religious devotion.

2 comments:

  1. First things first - I would say feliz cumpleaños, but, that is not exactly right. My Spanish is poor, but I do not believe that there is a word, cumpledias?

    OK, let's go with this - felicidades, bendigas, y gracias.

    As for me, I am inclined to the kind of spiritual wanderings that you offer here. Insights, glimpses of God in all things (ever my Ignatian soul!) and being shown the places that grace is apparent. This is probably also why I am Catholic, and catholic, but it is the sacramental and incarnational that attracts me.

    And also, the pilgrim nature of life, our shared journey to Christ with one another.

    You do this very well here. As I seem to have too much to say, let me make way for others. Whatever you are doing, please keep doing it.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fran! We both have Ignatian hearts... God is, indeed, in everything! I appreciate you.

      Delete