Thursday, February 18, 2016

who wants a FREE Magnificat Lenten app?



I have been a fan of Magnificat, the monthly pocket-size prayer companion, for years. Not only is it part of my daily prayer, but our family has also used it for Evening Prayer together. When our kids went off to college years ago, I even offered each of them a subscription to it--and three out of the four took me up on it.

When college age teenagers say yes, that should tell you something!

I love the editorials and the art commentaries. But it's the daily reflections that constantly surprise me, challenging me to go deeper in my prayer life and to connect the dots between the daily Scripture passages and my daily life.

This year I'm also using the Magnificat Year of Mercy companion -- check out a digital version here.

But you don't have to take my word for it. Click here to view a sample issue or to request a sample copy.

Magnificat is also available as an app--a feature that comes free with subscription to the print version, and makes it easy to use in any setting.

No, I don't get a commission for spreading my enthusiasm about Magnificat with you... I promise.

NOTE THIS:  I have TWO codes to give away to TWO lucky people for the Magnificat Lenten companion!  If you want to enter to win a FREE Magnificat Lenten app, all you have to do is leave me a message here on the blog or on my Facebook page.

But hurry -- do it between now and Sunday!

I will pick TWO random names and tell you who won on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment