Wednesday, November 25, 2015

this our hymn of grateful praise



font at the Jordan River
I have so much in my heart, so many things to be thankful for... including – in a special way – the opportunity through this blog to share with you my life and my thoughts, my awakenings to God in the every day of life, in big and small ways.

Thank you for sharing the journey with me here!

I said it before. I have so much to tell you! I promise to make time to do so... soon. 

For now, remember: there is always, always, always, something to be thankful for.















Lord, we thank you

for the goodness of our people
and for the spirit of justice
that fills this nation.
We thank you for the beauty and fullness of the
land and the challenge of the cities.


We thank you for our work and our rest,

for one another, and for our homes.
We thank you, Lord:
accept our thanksgiving on this day.
We pray and give thanks through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.

All photos © María Ruiz Scaperlanda

No comments:

Post a Comment