Wednesday, April 13, 2016

God is calling: love and laugh






Today, a personal message for you, just you… from the One who loves you most, the One who never ceases to call you by name… the God who has known you since before you were born.

May it lift you up and fill you with confident joy on this Thursday morning!


Love and laugh. Make your world the happier for your being in it. Love and rejoice on the grey days.

There are wilderness days for My Disciples as well as Mountains of Transfiguration, but on both it is duty, persistently, faithfully done, that tells.

Be gentle with all. Try to see the heart I see, to know the pain and difficulty of the other life, that I know. Try, before you interview anyone, or speak to anyone, to ask Me to act as interpreter between you two.

Just live in the spirit of prayer. In speaking to Me, you find soul-rest. Simple tasks, faithfully done and persisted in, bring their own reward, and are mosaics being laid the pavement of success.

Welcome all who come here. I love you.

~ God Calling, edited by A. J. Russell


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”~Psalm 139:13-14





No comments:

Post a Comment